Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Zingo Zango Cuttin' with My Saw

Ok, so yesterday's picture was not really an accurate image of our old shingles. Here is the dumpster today, and they still have the back of the house to tear off.




Here is what's left of our moss covered old roof.

Let me say I am so thankful to be getting a new roof, but it sure is making a mess of everything. I don't think it helped that it was rainy/drizzly all day today. Take a look...





Here are some more pictures of the process.
(Note to self...call to get an estimate on pressure washing the siding.)

Before shingles


After new shingles. Ahh...so neat and pretty.

I will post a whole house after shot in a couple of days!



1 comment:

amy'smom said...

What a relief it will be to finally have it finished, and what a difference it will make to the looks of the house. I'm so glad you were able to get this started! You should have a new roof party when it's over - after cleaning up, of course! :)