Thursday, March 11, 2010

5 Things

5 Things



5 Things I am looking forward to:

Sunshine

AK's art show this weekend

Family visiting

Friday :)

Spring Break

5 Things I did yesterday:

Mosaic art with AK

Visited the Chiropractor

Listened to the thunderstorms

Eased my students' fears (see above)

Kissed AK goodnight

5 Things I wish I could do:

Have time to learn to knit well

Take sewing machine lessons

Exercise regularly

Pay off debt

Get rid of anxiety for good!

5 Places I'd like to travel:

To see Penny

Disney World with AK...one day

ummm...I'm pretty much a homebody :)

5 Cute things I've found online lately:

This post at Color Me Katie

Spotted Owl Napkins at Mary Littfin's Etsy shop

Candy Sushi at Mommy Knows

Blooming Fabric Flower Pin at Blue Cricket Design

Winter Trees at Frugal Family Fun

I posted my 5 Things after reading the list from MooMama.

If you want to play along, post your list and let me know in the comments section!



1 comment:

Olivia said...

I love your 5 Things List! Thanks for playing along!

I wish I had time to learn how to knit well also. And exercise regularly.

Maybe someday. ;)