Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's been a while...

Oh wow! It's really been a long time since my last post. I had no idea. I've been busy. School recently started, and I am totally and thoroughly exhausted every afternoon. But the main reason for my lack of posting and exhaustion is this...



This little guy (or girl) has my body all in a tizzy! I have experienced morning/all day sickness that I never experienced with AK. I am SOOOOO sleepy and in bed by 8:00 p.m. every night. I am currently dealing with dizziness, and actually vomited for the first time of this pregnancy just this morning. What?? I'm 13 weeks along today. Aren't all of these symptoms supposed to be subsiding by now?

Even with all of these things, we are really looking forward to this journey. AK is over the moon with happiness. She's finally getting that sibling that the Easter Bunny kept forgetting every year :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I hope you are feeling better soon. I had morning sickness bad with all four of my girls. Hopefully it will go away soon.

Lydia

Olivia said...

Congrats on your growing little one! I am currently 10 weeks with babe #6 and I understand the sleepiness totally! I want to take an nap just about every day but unfortunately my girls don't have the same plan. ;)

Jen said...

How exciting!! Congratulations :)