Thursday, April 2, 2009

One...more...day

One more day. Will I make it? I hope so. My kids have been nutso for the last couple of weeks. It's loud, and the activity level is up too many notches for my taste. And did I mention it's LOUD? We have our egg hunt tomorrow. Why, dear God, do we do these things to ourselves? I think we are all in desperate need of a break. Quiet, calm, fun, Spring Break! Hooray...here we come!

On another note...
AK had her dance pictures made last weekend. What fun. I had to give those teachers credit for keeping their cool the way they did! I would have exploded after 20 minutes. Anyway, apparently my child cannot smile a genuine smile when posing for a picture. I poured over the 12 different shots they took. Looking for just one that had a slight hint of AK's sweet smile. I thought I would never be able to make a decision, but I finally settled on one...I mean two. Did I forget to mention I had her individual picture taken in both dance outfits. No one bothered to tell me that I would be expected to purchase a pose in each outfit. Hello people...I'm a rookie here, don't take advantage of the situation!
I took a few shots of her before we left for the photo shoot. After a frantic 20 minutes of trying to get her hair in a bun, we rosied up her cheeks and added a little lip gloss and she was transformed into the princess she knows she is.




By the way...does anyone want a picture of AK in her dance outfit...outfits? I have a few to spare.

No comments: