Sunday, January 30, 2011

Baby Belly

I realized it's been 10 weeks since I posted a belly picture! Well, let me say, things have changed dramatically. My belly has taken on that oblong watermelon shape, and it.is.large. However, I don't need to hear people tell me that. I am aware of it. I promise. The last picture I have is from about 3 weeks ago. I am now 35 weeks and 3 days pregnant.
Here I am...




I will get John to take a more recent picture sometime this week. I tried to do it myself in the mirror, but it didn't work out. BTW, I do have feet. They just always seem to get cut off in these pictures :)

Oh! I discovered something new about Tuba today. We have noticed he's been eating the pecans from our pecan trees, and we were worried he was eating the shells and all. I was outside with him today, and he doesn't eat the shells! He very patiently cracks the nut and only eats the meat. Pretty talented I think!

No comments: