Friday, February 20, 2009

Drums in my head

Have you ever had such a bad headache that every time you turn over in bed your head throbs uncontrollably? Well, that was my life last night.

I had had a headache all day, and by the time I got home from work I could barely concentrate. I laid down for a few minutes and felt my sinuses shift a little. I got up and finished dinner and nightly routines before I collapsed back into bed. I think I woke up every hour with a throbbing head. This morning I felt better once I stood up, but I could feel the headache lingering in the back of my head, waiting for it's chance to take over again. It stayed away until this afternoon . It's still floating around, paining me at times, but it's not too bad.

I got a doctor's appointment. I got prescriptions. I hope I feel better soon.

Good news is...I didn't have strep.

No comments: