Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Easter Bunny

Several months ago Scooter was talking about wanting a little sister. She was really quite obsessed for a while. She decided that the Easter Bunny was going to bring her a sister. Mr. Ware and I just giggled...how cute. Anyway, she continued to talk, to EVERYONE, about her new sister and how they would play and she would hold her hand when she was scared, etc. Well, tremendous Mommy guilt crept in. We really started to entertain the idea of providing her with a sister (or brother...yes we know). Then her obsession began to wear off. Whew...no more pressure!

Fast forward to last night at dinner. Out of the blue.
Scooter - "Mommy, when is the Easter Bunny going to bring my sister?"
Mommy - "Ummmmmmm...Daddy? Want to take this one?"
Scooter - "I guess I will just call her. Where is the Easter Bunny?"
Mommy - "Ummmmmmm...in her house?"
Scooter- "Oh, well, where's my sister?"

Ok, any advice on this one would be appreciated.

No comments: